Sunday, May 17, 2015

HCG Diet Success

Well,

Once again, forever since I have written.  This time I make no promises about writing more frequently....    I AM learning....

On April 13 my dearest and I embarked on a diet that I had heard of from a mom in a yahoo group I am on.....  I read the book written by the doctor who came up with the protocol and thought it made sense and what did I have to lose...  Really....    I have been some shade of fat my entire life.  I came across a baby picture of me and it finally clicked why my aunts used to call me a Weeble when I was a babe.

I will post more later, but I wanted to save these photos of some of our meals on the diet (today is actually "clean the computer" day - I got the "disc is almost full" warning and needed to purge, but I want to save these photos for when I am on round two :-)  )


Cucumber, strawberries, 4oz chicken and a grissini

Chard, 4 oz fish, strawberries and a grissini

 Asparagus (my FAVORITE!!!!), 4oz steak, an apple, and a grissini

Personal favorite, 4oz shrimp on bed of spinach, 1/2 grapefruit and a grissini

These meals were all quite basic.  Home educating four little souls and trying to keep a house in order has not allowed for tons of creativity this time.  I will say that Liquid Aminos and Apple Cider Vinegar have become my new best friends.  

Oh, and did I mention, since I began this diet, I have lost about 40 pounds?  I am going to do the protocol at least one more time, probably twice.  My goal is to lose a minimum of 100 pounds total.  I am already 40% of the way there!!  I am, right now, 31 pounds from the lowest I have been in 20 years.  After the maintenance phase I have to begin shortly, I plan to make that my next goal...

I am already fitting into clothing I was sure I'd never wear again but wasn't ready to abandon all hope...  That is a good start!

1 comment: